Pet Policy Bring Your Best Friend Along
At Marin Suites, we’re happy to have every member of your family (even the four legged ones) join you on your next trip to our Corte Madera hotel. Please review the following Pet Policies to ensure that everyone has a safe, happy, and healthy trip to Marin County.
To bring your furry friends along to our pet-friendly hotel,
pet owners must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- My pet will be with me and under my control at all times. When outside my pet will be on a leash or in a carrier.
- I will not leave my pet unattended in the room and will remove my pet from the room during Housekeeping Service.
- I will clean up after my pet and dispose of the waste in the designated receptacles provided on the grounds of Marin Suites Hotel.
- I will immediately notify the Marin Suites Hotel Front Desk of any pet “accidents” and request special cleaning services.
- If my pet is wet or dirty, I will use the towel provided to clean my pet before entering the room.
- We will provide you with 2 sheets; we will expect you to cover the bed and any other furniture that your pet may be on.
- If my pet becomes objectionable to any person at the hotel, and a mutually acceptable resolution cannot be made, I agree to promptly remove my pet from the premises.
- I agree to pay expenses incurred because of disturbance caused to another guest by my pet (i.e. barking, whining).
- I understand that I will be assessed a fee of $25.00 per pet, per night for a maximum of two pets per room. Fee will not exceed $300.00 per month. Additionally, I will assume financial responsibility for any damage caused by my pet during my stay. Pet friendly rooms are based on availability.