Your Home Base for Unlimited Adventure
Take a visual tour of all the Northern California adventures that await you, with the suite-est stay as your home base.View Gallery
Last Updated: March, 2021
This accessibility statement (“Statement”) applies to Springboard Hospitality, its subsidiaries and all of the hotels within the Springboard Hospitality Portfolio of Brands1 (collectively, "Springboard Hospitality," "we," or "us"). At Springboard Hospitality, we strive to deliver outstanding products, services, and experiences. We value your business and, more importantly, your loyalty. We recognize that accessibility for all is an important issue.
The Springboard Hospitality Portfolio includes, Airtel Plaza Hotel, Banyan Harbor Resort, Best Western Orlando Gateway Hotel, Best Western Plus at Lake Powell, Best Western Sonoma Winegrower's Inn, Carriage House Las Vegas, Chamberlain West Hollywood, The Getaway, Grafton on Sunset, Harbor Court Hotel, The Hideaway, Hotel Renew, Hotel Winters, Jackson Hole Lodge, Montrose West Hollywood, Le Parc Suite Hotel, Marin Suites Hotel, Maui Beach Hotel, Ohia Waikki, Pacific Monarch Hotel, Plantation Hale Suites, River's Edge Hotel & Spa, Royal Grove Waikiki, Studio City Court Yard, Super 8 Tempe, Virginian Lodge, Volcano House, White Sands Hotel, Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport, Hilton St. Louis Frontenac, SFO Airport Hotel El Rancho Inn Signature Collection, Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa.
Springboard Hospitality strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web's Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
• We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
• We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
• We have provided consistent navigation across the website
• We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features, which may be booked through springboardhospitality.com and any of our portfolio of hotels brand websites.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 1-818-905-8280. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
For direct questions regarding ADA facilities, please contact us at email@example.com. You may also contact our guest service staff at 1-800-362-3372 for any assistance.
For Your Accessibility Needs, The Following Features Are Available:
• Accessible Rooms
• Accessible rooms with mobility features and doors that provide 32” of clear width
• Accessible business center
• Accessible exercise facility
• Accessible breakfast room
• Accessible self-parking spaces
• Accessible public entrance
• Accessible registration desk
• Accessible swimming pool
• Accessible whirlpool spa
• Accessible public restrooms
• Accessible route from accessible self-parking to registration desk
• Accessible route from accessible registration desk to rooms
• Accessible route from accessible rooms to breakfast room
• Accessible route from accessible rooms to pool and spa
• Accessible route from accessible rooms to exercise facility
• Close caption television
• TTY units are available for guest use
• Accessible wheelchair ramps
• Service animals welcome
• Accessible elevator with braille instructions
• Accessible emergency exits
• Accessible public restroom
• Accessible route from parking area to the main entrance
• Accessible route from the public entrance and rooms to the registration area
• Accessible route to pool and pool deck from the public entrance and rooms
• Accessible route to restaurant/spa/bar/market from the public entrance and rooms
• Accessible route to the elevator from the public entrance, registration desk and rooms
• Are braille signage on guest room doors
• Bathroom door width: 36 inches
• Meeting/ballroom areas comply with the 1991 standards.
• Bathroom has handrails
• Bathroom has roll-in shower.
• Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders provided.
• Pool has chairlift
• Business center complies with the 1991 Standards.
• Fitness center complies with the 1991 standards.
• Hotel entrance complies with the 1991 ADA Standards.
• Registration desk at the Hotel complies with the 1991 Standards.
• Restaurant or other food service areas at the Hotel comply with the 1991 Standards
• Swimming pool and surrounding areas at the Hotel comply with the 1991 Standards
• Entrance door width: 34 inches
• Guest bathroom sink height: 34 inches
• All available ADA room types:
• Studio King, One Bedroom Queen, One Bedroom King, Two Bedroom
• Main entrance door width: 34 inches
• Route from the accessible guest rooms to the business center is accessible in compliance with the 1991 Standards.
• Route from the accessible guest rooms to the meeting/ballroom space is accessible in compliance with the 1991 Standards.
• Route from the accessible guest rooms to the ﬁtness center is accessible in compliance with the 1991 Standards.
• Route from the public entrance to the business center is accessible in compliance with the 1991 Standards.
• Route from the public entrance to the conference/ballroom space is accessible in compliance with the 1991 Standards.
• Route from the public entrance to the ﬁtness center is accessible in compliance with the 1991 Standards.
• Service animals are welcome
• Spa is accessible
• Space to accommodate accessible vehicles
• TTY available for guest use
• Registration desk height is 33 inches
• Visual and audible alarms for smoke, fire and emergency